The ASAIHL International Conference on “Academic Integrity in the 21st Century” to be convened by Naresuan University, in cooperating with the ASAIHL (Association of Southeast Asian Institution of Higher Learning ), would be held in Thailand on November 17-19, 2021, this conference would offer a wide range of opportunities for academia, researchers, entrepreneurs and enthusiastic stakeholders from both the public sector and the industry to synergize and weed out recommendations and solutions in terms of integrity and topics of relevancy like morals and ethics driven towards the three clusters; Health Sciences Cluster, Science and Technology Cluster, and Social Sciences Cluster.
- Medical treatment and products in the health service system.
- Think earth: adaptation of technology and innovation.
- Shaping ethical global citizens through education.
Recreational Activities :
- Loy Kratong Festival at Sukhothai Historical Park.
- Embraced by historically and culturally rich si Satchanalai Historical Park.
- Appreciating Thai woven fabric at Suntree Thai Weaving Center.
- Immersing in silver products at Lumtad Ancient Silver.
Call for Paper :
- Abstract submission within June 30, 2021
- Full Paper submission within July 31, 2021
Registration Fee :
$300 (The rate applies to Non-ASAIHL members and fourth participant henceforth from ASAIHL members, including paper presenters)
$300 (For Recreational Activities Cost)
Venue: “Sukhothai Treasures Resort and Spa, Sukhothai THAILAND“
For more info, please contact :
Tel : 66 55 96 1643
Website : www.asaihl2021.nu.ac.th